Subject: Re: Infinite tsort loop.
To: None <bachesta@genesis.data-io.com>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@alice.wonderland.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/1993 20:18:46
> I have had a problem for the last few days compiling
> gnu/usr.bin/gcc2/common. This was describe in mid
> November by Peter Galbavy. Tsort runs continuously.
> Chris Demetriou said it was an old bug in "tsort"
> and "make". Anyway I have rebuilt both of these and
> did a "make obj" in common, and the problem persists.
> Has anyone else seen this, and does anyone have an
> idea whats going on?

In case anyone wants to know, I tried many things and the problem is
still somewhere in tsort. If Chris is saying there has been no change
to the tsort sources, then it must be a "new" symbol in the library
being built screwing the tsort up. I don't keep logs, but could someone
look up what has change in .../common since 1st November(ish).

Thanks,
--
Peter Galbavy				e-mail: P.Galbavy@wonderland.org
Wonderland				  work: P.Galbavy@micromuse.co.uk

	  "And you will know exactly who you are, forever,
		by knowing what it is that you love."