ATF-devel archive

atf-test-program : is it actually used anywhere?

Hi,
    I see several references to atf-test-program in manpages and
source files and there's a manpage for the `program', but it doesn't
appear to be invoked anywhere in tests/... in the NetBSD source tree,
nor is it installed via external/bsd/atf/... When I tried to invoke
the program from within my test program to list Test_Cases like the
manpage claimed I could it bombed via set -e:

atf-test-program: not found
tp-start: regress.sh, 0
tp-end: regress.sh, Invalid format for test case list: 1: Unexpected
token `<<EOF>>'; expected a header name

    Any clues as to whether or not this is just dead code / references
that need to be reaped in the ATF -> Kyua migration?
Thanks!
-Garrett