ATF-devel archive

Re: atf::not_found_error<atf::fs::path> exception

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 12:29 AM, Stathis Kamperis
<ekamperi%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Hi people :)

Hello again!

> I get this:
>
> % make run
> atf-run | atf-report
> 'atf::not_found_error<atf::fs::path>'
> terminate called recursively
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'atf::parser::parse_error'
> terminate called recursively
> [1]   Abort trap (core dumped) atf-run | atf-report
> *** Error code 134 (continuing)
>
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /home/stathis/atf-soc2010.1
>

> I guess this is because some test executable couldn't be found.

Hmm, that doesn't seem to be the case.  A quick local test shows that
this case is (err, should be) handled properly.

Can you share the core dump?  If you do, please provide details about
your platform (machine type, os version), etc.

Can you share your current test suite code?

> If
> yes, is there a way to direct ATF just log the failure, skip the
> missing test program and continue with the rest?

If you want to "skip missing programs", use tp-glob instead of tp into
Atffiles so that you do not have to list names explicitly.  This way,
only the ones found in the file system will be run.

> I may have asked this
> or similar question to Julio in private email, but I forgot.

Not that I remember.  Asking in the list is better for that reason:
searchable public archives! ;-)

--
Julio Merino