Subject: problem with X under NetBSD Amiga 1.1
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christophe Prevotaux <nighty@ebc.net>
List: amiga
Date: 04/08/1996 21:16:54
Hello

I am using NetBSD Amiga 1.1 and Xamiga24BIG from the X11R6/bin11/ and a
retina Z2 on a A4000 .

I would like to know how to install the X so it does not come up
with 'Segmentation Fault' and a core dump everytime I start it

I also have another problem
but with the ethernet card I use an Hydra Board
and when I boot I get the following message:

ed0: length does not match next packet pointer
ed0: len e262 nlen fe62 start 0c first 00 curr 71 next ff stop 40
ed0: NIC memory corrupt -- invalid packet length 65122
ed0: reset

What does this means ?
and how can i fix this if there is anything to fix ?
=========
Christophe Prevotaux       |  EBCnet Internet Provider  | NetBSD
Email: nighty@ebc.net      |          for the           | Amiga
IRC: nighty                |  Champagne Ardenne Region  | Warp
www: http://www.ebc.net/   |   Tel: +33 26 49 99 00     | DEC Unix Alpha
=========