Subject: Cross-Platform Compatability
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Geof Abruzzi <gxa114@psu.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 03/29/1996 22:44:10
I have been messing around with  NetBSD on my Amiga 4000, at home for a few
months, now my boss wants me to set up a web server using spare parts.  It
seems the best option is a Mac IIx (030) 8meg we have here running NetBSD.
The biggest problem is an available compiled httpd server.  Ive found CERN
httpd for the amiga port but that is about it.  I seem to rember reading
something about all 68k based versions are binary compatible (with the
exception of direct hardware calls) is this true?  If so are any other httpd
servers available anywhere, like Apache or NCSA??

Thanks

Geof
________
Geof Abruzzi                                        You were born,
Penn State University, Abington-Ogontz Campus       and so you are free.
Woodland Computer Center Coordinator                So happy birthday.
gxa114@psu.edu       (215)881-7460              	- Laurie Anderson