Subject: Re: CD-ROM for BSD-Amiga
To: YU SONG <cs_yus@cs4.lamar.edu>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: amiga
Date: 03/27/1996 19:47:58
Hi,

> I am the frequent visiter to netbsd.org and am not satisfied the contribution
> in that archives. I notice there are great stuffs in ftp.gatekeeper.com
> which are missing in netbsd.org. I like to try my betst to port these
> to netbsd-amiga platform. However my modem is quite slow in transferring
> these huge amount files. It will be nice to have these stuffs on CD.

Yeah, sure, no problem. I am also a bit dissatisfied with so little archives
available ready-to-run for NetBSD. I'd like to have more programs on a
specific server (ftp.netbsd.org for example), that contains all the neat stuff
ready to compile. Once I get NetBSD installed on my PC at home, I'll
start working on this.

  Guenther