Subject: Andrew
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: YU SONG <cs_yus@cs4.lamar.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 03/26/1996 21:32:36
I am interested in building Andrew on BSD-Amiga. Actually I received a copy
from teske in de ( do I name you right?). I examed that copy of overhead,
and find out it is based on sun_68k. So I did it and failed. Later I contacted
andrew consortium at CMU for help and was informed to setup overhead based
on sun_68k_41. So I did and failed again. This time I was pointed to seek
help from some people familiar with mc68000 assembly and NetBSD. So I post
a message here for someone interested in building Andrew. If you need my
overhead copy and build process log. I can send you.

Thanks for any help.

cs_yus@cs4.lamar.edu