Subject: Cybervision
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: YU SONG <cs_yus@cs4.lamar.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 03/21/1996 22:51:49
I am very curiuos. Since every Amiga comes default with some kind of
chip memory for graphic and sound data. If I add a graphic card, what
will these default chip ram go? Because the graphic data is now handled
by add-on graphic card, does that mean chip ram is now shared by sound
and processor which increases available mem for processor? Can processor
still utilize mem on add-on graphic card while it runs out of mem?
Does graphic add-on card with 2 mega enough for normal usage? I usually
sue some business software, not a video or graphic professional, even
semi. is 2 mega enough for X11R6 on NetBSD-Amiga? Price of 4 mega card
is really steep.

Thanks in advance.

cs_yus@cs4.lamar.edu