Subject: WarpEngine problems? Was: Problem installing BSD1.1
To: Adam Silverstein <adams@earthbound.com>
From: Henric Jungheim <henric@zoom.com>
List: amiga
Date: 03/18/1996 22:00:33
On Mon, 18 Mar 1996, Adam Silverstein wrote:

> I'm on an Amiga 4000 w/warpscsi and trying to do a fresh install of BSD1.1
How fresh (i.e., -current)?

I'm getting MMU panics when I try to use a -current kernel later than
March 10th (although, I don't know exactly when the problem started;
that's just the latest kernel I have that will boot).  I have a WarpEngine
w/ two 2Gig HP drives... it finds the first drive, then it hangs for a
bit, complains about some sort of SCSI reset being aborted or something,
and then panics.  I'll have to write it down the next time I try a new
kernel (probably a weekend project). Has anybody else seen anything like
this?

I'm not trying to install NetBSD; I'm just trying to use a newer kernel..

-------- Henric Jungheim  -------------------  henric@zoom.com --------