Subject: Re: 68060
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <is@Beverly.Rhein.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 01/20/1996 13:12:17
Sven Lundblad (svlu@dragos.ose.enea.se) wrote:
: Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
: > :			When will the 060 be supported?
: >
: > Later this year, depending on how much e-mails I'll have to answer in
: > the meantime.
:
: Well, here is another e-mail to answer...

You really don't want to see this finished, do you? ;-)

: What 060 board are you using?

I'm using a Macro System Development "DraCo" computer, which looks to
AmigaOS like most of an Amiga.

: Will the Apollo 060 board be supported in the initial release (I am intrested
: in one of those)?

How should I know? The 060 support, when finished, will equally well
work on well behaved 060 boards... if their onboard memory is
autoconfiguring. Else some special startup would be necessary (rather
then using the bootblock). And I can't write device drivers for, e.g.,
SCSI hostadapters I don't know anything about, of course.

	Ignatios Souvatzis