Subject: Piccolo SD64 Driver?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ola Lidholm <olal@plea.se>
List: amiga
Date: 01/11/1996 03:42:36
Maby this isn't exactly the right mailing-list to ask this, but I'll give it a shot.

Is there anyone ot there who is working on a Piccolo SD64 driver? (To clarify any misstakes, this is _not_ the same as a Piccolo ZII/ZIII).

I have tried to make some simple changes in the regular Piccolo driver, but I guess the boards just aren't compatible enough :-/ Or maby I should say, that the Cirrus logic 5426 chip that is on the Piccolo is not compatible with the 5434 och Piccolo SD64...?

Whatever the case it isn't as simple as I have first hoped, though maby only minor changes to the Piccolo driver might do the trick? Theese boards seem to be very similair constructions, and inded when the driver tries to initialiaze the board, it succeds in switching over the monitor switch, but then it dies in a bus error...

So, has anyone worked on this or this a problem I have to solve myself? (I.e. rewrite/make a new driver?)

---
 Ola Lidholm
 olal@plea.se
 ola_lidholm@augs.se