Subject: Re: Keyboard/SCSI-Interference
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <is@Beverly.Rhein.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 11/19/1995 13:21:56
Calvin (diavolo@azure.engin.umich.edu) wrote:

: My system is an A2000 8/2 ram, 2091.  I'm using 1.0.  And I can confirm
: this is not related to X at all.  This problem occurs during heavy disk
: access, and most noticibly when the daily scripts run at night.  The
: keyboard stream would only type capital letters, and if I press the caps
: lock key, the light will come on, and the keyboard would type lower-case
: letters.  But if I tap it a few more times, the caps come back to normal.
: Several times, the entire console would lock up, and quite a while later,
: I'll get a login: and it'll print "repeating too fast" or some error like
: that.

Yes, some interupt code problem. Was fixed long ago AFAIK. Try -1.1 when
it is ready next week.

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis