Subject: Re: EGS-110 support
To: Russel Miranda <amigaman@esu.edu>
From: Joe Torre <joetee@netcom.com>
List: amiga
Date: 11/12/1995 20:01:04
On Mon, 6 Nov 1995, Russel Miranda wrote:

> 	Is there anyone working on EGS-110 support?

I hope so! I've got one also and it is awesome. As you know.
EGS-110 Retargetable Graphics Card for the GVP-040
4megs (exp to 8mgs) of 128bit wide VRAM @110mhz Inmos blitter
coupled to the 33mhz (NOWAIT_STATE) local bus on a GVP G-Force 040
accellerator card with 16megs of interleaved burst mode ram.
Nice card!
oh yes SCSI II (localbus)
oh yes a FiFo (localbus)serial port that works at 691200 baud nicely.
and an extra (localbus)bidir parallel port too.

The EGS graphics not having to navigate the zorrow III is what makes it
faster than a Z-3 an 060.          _\9___

Please BSD gurus:  Beg borrow or steal an EGS-110 to see how fast your
favorite amiga REALLY is. Trully a MUST SEE graphics card experiance.

  \X/  joetee@netcom.com \X/