Subject: Re: Debugger /MMU fault(030)
To: Robert Leland Root <root@freetocreate.cais.com>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de>
List: amiga
Date: 11/05/1995 13:59:10
On Sun Nov  5 00:15:45 1995, Robert Leland Root wrote:
[..]
> The SECOND problem is that Kernels that I build after Nov 2 do NOT
> know about the ffs OR ufs file system. At first I thought I somehow muffed my
> config file so I rebuilt a GENERIC kernel, same problem. I also built
> a i386 system kernel and it knew the ffs and ufs file system so it is a amiga
> specific problem, if not just my machine.

NO, that is your fault. You also need an new mount_ffs when you make an new
kernel.

Bernd

P.S: But you are not the only one who had this problem. I had the same
     problem earlier today, but I have an backup of mount_ffs on tape,
     so I replaced it and now it works again (the i386 was a litle more
     difficult due to the not working mount_msdos, so I had to use nfs for
     it)