Subject: Re: SBIC (a3000, gvpscsi, 2091)
To: Frank Dana <danaf@cs.rpi.edu>
From: Rob Leland <leland@freetocreate.cais.com>
List: amiga
Date: 10/31/1995 23:00:12
> So, apparently, we have a driver that works great for GVP cards, but
> doesn't quite do so well on the A3000?  <sigh>  The A3000 already has
> a weirdo kernel config--what's one more machine-specific option?
>
> 								-Frank
I have a A3000 running Oct30 Sources and have no problems what so ever.
This machine see heavy use, with unpatched kernels, It has Quantum (720),
maxtor(340) and seagate 2 SCSI disk(120)MB. The only thing that SUCKS
is the TAPE drive support for the Archive Viper 525S.
Under NetBSD 0.9 with the old HP SCSI drivers the tape drive systems
worked great, I guess I should get off my butt and fix this :-)!

-Rob