Subject: Re: How should I configure NetBSD?
To: John Marohn <marohn@iquest.net>
From: Calvin <diavolo@azure.engin.umich.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 10/26/1995 00:19:45
On Wed, 25 Oct 1995, John Marohn wrote:

> Do I need to keep a ADOS partition so I can update the software?
> How do I make it autoboot into NetBSD when I turn it on?

I'm a bit curious as to how others handle the amigados kernel situation.
When I do kernel recompiles, sometimes the new kernel is different enough
such that cat newkernel >/dev/reload no longer works.  Should I need to
format an old style BSD partition to keep both sides consistent?

--
 o/ \o/  o  <o   o  o   o    She walks in  beauty, like the night
<|   |  /|\  |> <|><|> <|\       Of cloudless climes and starry skies;