Subject: Re: Which kernel supports my MultiFaceCard III ?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: amiga
Date: 10/09/1995 18:44:42
Hi Matthias,

Matthias Scheler (tron@lyssa.owl.de) wrote:
>> Time to upgrade...
>
> No. The best time to update is AFTER 1.1 has been released.

Well, I guess that depends on if you want to improve the quality of the
NetBSD-1.1 release. I'd rather test it _before_ it is release, so that as
many bugs are ironed out as possible and we can provide a stable release. If
you, on the other hand, have a production environment where you need a stable
system, then upgrade after the release. And I strongly recommend waiting for
at least a month or two after the release to see, if 1.1 is as stable as we
all hope it will be.

  Guenther