Subject: What is the /usr partition size limit?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mister Gandalf <mgandalf@wlboppp44.epix.net>
List: amiga
Date: 10/07/1995 13:29:39
I have been trying to reinstall NetBSD on my HD again and trying to use a 327meg partition for /usr.  NetBSD doesn't seem to want to format a partition that size.  Is there some multiple that the partition has to abide by?  Is there maybe a size limit to the partition size?  I tried with a 100meg partition and it worked fine.

- Mister Gandalf.

             Amiga 3000 - Mac, PC, Unix, C=64... I RUN IT ALL!
                 Only on an Amiga can you do so much.

     Please contact http://www.epix.net/~mgandalf for my connect address
                          (currently disabled)

    I am Pentium of Borg!  Division is futile!  You WILL be approximated!