Subject: 68060 and NetBSD ?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Axel Schlueter <Axel@sunset.dinoco.de>
List: amiga
Date: 10/06/1995 18:56:45
Hi all,

After ordering my Cyberstorm 060, I would like to hear,
if NetBSD is still ported to the 68060, or if the `040
version run's, or if I have to port it by my own ?

Another question in this context: Some time ago I asked
for the CyberSCSI-Modul being supported, and someone
wrote it would be compatible to the Fastlane, but he
didn't got a CyberSCSI yet to insert the required changes
to the Fastlane driver. Any changes yet ?

                                                ___
axel@sunset.dinoco.de                        LOGOUT FASCISM!

Q: What's the  difference between  Windows 95 and a virus  ?
A: Apart from the fact, that virusses are supported by their
   authors, use  optimized,  small code and usually  perform
   well, none ...