Subject: Re: 950912 snapshot continued...
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <is@Beverly.Rhein.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 10/06/1995 09:59:57
Simon J DeBoer (sdeboer@uoguelph.ca) wrote:
:
: See what happens when you do not consider your words carefully.  I said
: in my last message that I assumed a compile on netbsd for amigaos would
: be easy...upon further consideration I figured out my assumption was very
: most likely wrong.
:
: Anyway I do have another problem I forgot to mention earlier as well...
: My mouse no longer works.  Is it necessary to compile or download a new
: set of X stuff to get it working?  I am using Xdaniver and have not had a
yes and no.

You need to recompile X, the symtom IS that the mouse isnt working any
more, but Bernd Ernesti did this already and has put his binary set onto
ftp.uni-regensburg.de, pub/NetBSD-Amiga/err... dont know by heart,
something like contrib/X11.

Regards,
	Ignatios