Subject: 950912 snapshot and problems
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alain Chofardet <alain.chofardet@ramses.fdn.org>
List: amiga
Date: 10/06/1995 01:45:00
Hello dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca,
 In a message dated 04 Oct 95 you wrote to All :

 Simon>> -- On my amiga side the loadbsd-2.10 is not recognized as an
 Simon>> executable.  I do not have a compiler on the Amiga side so
 Simon>> cannot recompile my own copy.  (I haven't looked into cross
 Simon>> compiling netbsd-amigaos, but I assume it is possible)

As far as I remember, when you use gzip to unpack loadbsd, the AmigaDOS flags are not set correctly, especially the 'e' flag.

protect loadbsd +e should solve your problem.

Alain Chofardet
                Another brick in the wall

Fidonet  : 2:320/104.34
Amiganet : 39:180/1.34