Subject: PINE
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Calvin <diavolo@engin.umich.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 10/01/1995 00:05:44
Has *anyone* successfully compiled Pine 3.91 on NetBSD/Amiga ??

I configured pine 3.91 for a bsd system, and also had to make a number of
minor changes to the source to get it to compile without errors and
warnings.... And the executable works great on the mail spool directory
by default.  However, every time I set the .pinerc, it says ".pinerc not
found" and erases it (!).  What I want to do is configure it to do IMAP
mailboxes however, pine keeps erasing the .pinerc file for some reason.
I dunno what pine does to check for the existance of a file, but
apparantly it's not working!   Help appreciated!

--
 o/ \o/  o  <o   o  o   o    She walks in  beauty, like the night
<|   |  /|\  |> <|><|> <|\       Of cloudless climes and starry skies;