Subject: autoconf.o undefined symbol _setconf
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: The System Administrator Root <root@hotdog.apana.org.au>
List: amiga
Date: 09/15/1995 19:03:16
Hi all,

I have compiled the complete tared snapshot from 950902 which I obtained via
ftp from netbsd.rmit.edu.au. It took me a while but in the end I've got the
job done :-)

Now, compiling the new kernel went fine until I decided to add a swap partition
on each harddisk device. I edited the config-file as followd:

	from
		config netbsd generic
		config netbsd root on sd0 swap on sd0 and sd1 and sd3

Compilation went fine until the creation of the netbsd file, when I was
confronted by the following message:

	autoconf.o	undefined symbol _setconf

What went wrong?

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf        | Amiga 4000/40-25, 16MB, NetBSD-1.0-950902
E-Mail  : wulf@hotdog.apana.org.au |       Cybervision64 4MB , Retina-Z2 4MB,