Subject: Re: Need help w/ AMIGA 4000, and NetBSD 1.0
To: None <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
From: None <CireLepueh@aol.com>
List: amiga
Date: 09/13/1995 17:33:36
O.K reloaded a 5th copy of Netbsd 1.0 kernal... finally loads in goes thru
the install procedure, recognizes all my drives and hardware, I am able to
get it to boot from fd0 then I get 2 warnings (both documented in install
docs). Now my catch is when it asks for the shell path (or RETURN for sh:) I
press return and the system does nothing.
    Well thats not quite true... it access' fd0 again for about 3-5 seconds
and then nothing. I have left it on for up to 3 hours to see if it would
eventually come up. I have also tried various keystrokes (nothing fancy) no
responce at all from the system. Any ideas ???

I am making progress thankfully

Thanks
-Eric
(CireLepueh@aol.com)