Subject: Re: Gnu C++ on NetBSD
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG, dcc@dcs.ed.ac.uk>
From: John Shardlow <netbsd@iceberg.demon.co.uk>
List: amiga
Date: 09/10/1995 17:09:24
> I think you want <stream.h> instead - is iostreams a Borland (Pee-Cee)
> affectation or is it in the new standard?

NetBSD Folks,

My apologies for wasting peoples time. After Dave's reply I had another
look and found the include file I needed under /usr/include/g++

The file was called iostream.h NOT iostreams.h which is why I couldn't
find it before.

In answer to Dave's question I'm fairly sure this is standard C++.

I believe iostream.h replaces stdio.h although of course you can
include them both if you want to use printf etc... aswell as the
wonderful (IMHO) new system :-)

Bye,

John

--