Subject: Current Q's
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Paul <xeglon@shell.portal.com>
List: amiga
Date: 09/04/1995 15:49:36
Hello group!
  I have a couple a questions I'm hoping some gracious soul can
help with.

  I guess ftp.netbsd.org and sunlamp FTP are both down ( I can't
seem to get into them..), so does anyone know of current mirror site
that has a snapshot newer than 95070X ??  Aren't there a few late
July, early August snapshots available?  I've tried the regensburg
and luth.se and the MIRRORS listed there, but the 95070X snapshots
are the newest avail.

  I'm interested in studying the changes that rendered the mouse in
Xdaniver non-working,  Xcl (even with 1.0 libraries) doesn't work
anymore on my Picasso, and several hundred other things.. =)  Before
I start into the source code, it would be nice to know the
binaries and sources are the "latest and greatest" and how many things
may be working or patched in the 9508XX snapshots..  I've also
seen some interesting developments for the TIGA A2410 board..  NetBSD
has come a long way in the short time I've been away!!

  Any ftp site info or tips on the above would be GREATLY appreciated!
  Thanks!  Keep up the good work team!

Steve Paul,  McCue Systems, Inc.                           Unix/VMS/C/C++
stevep@mccue.com 				           SUN/AMIGA/DEC
xeglon@shell.portal.com	    "If at first you don't suceed, redefine success."

Note: The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect
the views of my employer.