Subject: Retina Z3 scrolling woes
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@confusion.net>
List: amiga
Date: 08/28/1995 21:47:13
Well, I just attempted to upgrade to the latest -current
snapshot... When I tried booting the GENERIC kernel, I got panics
galore... bus errors, and kernel jumping to zero. I booted an old
kernel as was able to compile one  of my own, but now I'm having
Retina problems. I'm losing about 6 lines at the bottom of the
screen... it doesn't scroll, it just keeps writing down into lala
land... I thought it might be the RETINA_SPEED_HACK (I'm running on an
A3000 with an A3640), but without that it seems to do the same
thing... Any ideas? I can't think of what's different between my
kernel and the GENERIC one... I'll look into it more, but I guess
losing six lines is better than kernel panics... *wry grin*

Oh, also, is the Xamiga24-950305 on ftp.uni-regensburg.de the latest
version of Xamiga24? It looks like it still has some major problems...

--
	       Michael K. Sanders :: msanders@confusion.net
      Free your system, and your mind will follow. NetBSD, free UN*X.

 The Confusion Network :: Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
 time taught the killing game herself