Subject: Re: mount_ados
To: None <markg@teleport.com>
From: Robert Ramiega <robert@plukwa.pdi.lodz.pl>
List: amiga
Date: 08/12/1995 12:54:47
On Sat, 12 Aug 1995, Mark C. Gay wrote:

> I've upgraded using the binary snapshots from ftp.funet.fi, and somewhere
> along the way mount_ados quit working.  I now get the message
>
> mount_ados: mount: Read-only file system
 This is correct. As AmigaOS filesystem is mounted in read-only mode.
You should also upgrade mount_ados script with all the binaries
 You can change it yourself by adding -o ro to the mount command in
mount_ados

> when I try to use it.  Anyone have any idea what the problem is?
>

> BTW, are there any sites in the US that have the binary snapshots?  I can't
> find them anywhere but funet, and I hate to have to get that much stuff from
> such a distance.
>

> --Mark
>
> markg@teleport.com

   regards,
	Robert
| Robert Ramiega                 | robert@pdi.lodz.pl  IRC: |Jedi|        |
| PDi (Public Internet Access)   | http://plukwa.pdi.lodz.pl/             |
| /////////    Amiga:  The computer for the Creator's mind.    \\\\\\\\\\ |