Subject: Re: Fortran And Ethernet
To: NetBSD Amiga <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Frank Dana <danaf@cs.rpi.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 08/03/1995 12:30:59
With Shakespearian flourish, "Matthias Scheler" writes:

> [Ethernet devices supported in -current]
>
> A2065, Hydra, A4066
>
> soon: QuickNet, Ariadne

Is there still no progress on the ASDG EB920? I don't expect to have an
ether link again for quite some time, so I have no way to work on a driver,
but I'd like to see support go into the kernel for it. Wasn't someone
working on a driver some time ago? (Like, back in 1994.)

If anyone's willing, I could probably help by lending my EB920 and software
to an eager programmer for the next 4 months or so. Let me know if you'd
like to write a driver and the only thing you're missing is the card.

							-Frank Dana
							 <danaf@rpi.edu>

--
 ____ PRI | Frank R. Dana Jr.|Tau Epsilon Phi|email:danaf@cs.rpi.edu | _ _