Subject: Re: NetBSD-current...
To: Rafael Munoz <zonum@shadow.net>
From: Simon J DeBoer <sdeboer@uoguelph.ca>
List: amiga
Date: 07/10/1995 00:09:26
> that is good, however, when starts checking my devices sd0, etc, it hangs
> (and yes, it works with v1.0).  This is what I get on the screen:
>
>    ahsc0: target 3 now synchronous, period = 208ns , offset = 12.
>    ahsc0: abort icmd: csr = 0x4b, asr = 0x00
>    sbicwait TIMEO @417 with asr=x0 csr=x4b
>
> Rafael
> (zonum@shadow.net)

I have had a similar problem with the -current realeases and my system in
not at all similar to Rafael's, I have a standard A3000 with a GVP Scsi
card in it (Just sitting there really from the point of view of NetBSD).
When fsck runs I get something very similar to the above when checking my
third physical drive.

	Just another interested party...
		Simon