Subject: SCSI with Cyberstorm...
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Axel Schlueter <Axel@sunsetdinoco.de>
List: amiga
Date: 07/02/1995 03:28:10
Hi all,

First: I'm new on the list, and if i do anything wrong, please
correct me...

But my question: I planned to install NetBSD, and i saw that
there is an experimental support for the FastLane SCSI-Host-
adapter. Did anybody yet tried to use the CyberStorm SCSI-Modul
with this driver ? AS&S said, that the Cyberstorm is compatible
with the FastLane. Somebody out there how had checked this ?

    	                                                   ___
axel@sunset.dinoco.de                                   LOGOUT FASCISM!

"We live in a world where emissions from our refrigerators have caused
 the ozone layer to evaporate and we'll get skin cancer if we sunbathe.
 If  that's  not  a  science-fiction scenario, I don't know what is."
                                William Gibson