Subject: audio drivers
To: None <camattin@eos.ncsu.edu>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>
List: amiga
Date: 05/15/1995 15:34:38
   From: camattin@eos.ncsu.edu (Chris A. Mattingly)
   Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 07:35:06 -0400

   On May 15, 12:16pm, Blaz Zupan wrote:
   > Subject: audio drivers
   > The experimental audio drivers from ftp.uni-regensburg.de are
   > for 1.0. Is anybody (the author?) working on an update and
   > incorporating the result into -current?

   The patches only require a few simple changes to compile with -current.
   It's been about 4 months since I did it, so I don't remember the exact ones,
   but I do remember it was simple.

Hm, I remember the same.

I don't really want to publish my patches, though. What really should
be done is to write / change it to a set of hardware dependent hooks
for the hardware independent audio interface in -current.

I just don't have the time at the moment... to busy with ARCnet, A2410
driver/Xserver, my PHD thesis, ppp for AmigaOS, ...

	Ignatios