Subject: NetBSD-current boot problems
To: netbsd <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <lilly!hotdog.ping.de!wulf@life.ai.mit.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 04/30/1995 08:14:03
Hi,

last week I have upgraded to NetBSD-1.0-current and experienced
the following problems:

on boot up after successful filesystem check the system prompts
me with the following message:

/dev/sd0a: file system not clean; please fsck(8)
/dev/sd0d: file system not clean; please fsck(8)
/dev/sd0e: file system not clean; please fsck(8)
[...]
/dev/sd3e: file system not clean; please fsck(8)

Execution of fsck by hand does not give any error messages.

What is the problem? I tried it with a precompiled kernel and
a custom made kernel with Z3-Fastlane option enabled.

Also using the binpatch supplied in
/sys/arch/amiga/stand/binpatch/binpatch doesn't seem to work.
After binpatch -s _retina_default_mon -r /netbsd the system
will crash on bootup with the following message:

panic: config_attach: duplicate clock0
stopped at 0x80c6e: unlk a6

I am able to binpatch the kernel when in ADOS!!!

cheerio Berndt
--
Mail    : Berndt Josef Wulf, Am Dorfring 16, 57462 Olpe, Germany
E-Mail  : wulf@hotdog.ping.de