Subject: Thanks for help
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <SULEWSKIJ@delphi.com>
List: amiga
Date: 04/23/1995 23:23:07
I want to thank everybody for replying to my questions about PPP a few weeks
ago.  I wish I got a chance to thank people earlier but I've been busy.
In any case quite a few people responded to my mail and they were all very
helpful.  I now have ppp running and I can use arena or mosaic with no prolems
at all.
	It's funny because I don't think I could have gotten better help if
I was paying for it. The kind of help you get when you buy SCO or other systems
and they make you pay lots of money for tech support. Well I just want to
say thanks
Joe Sulewski
(Happy User)