Subject: INN setup question...
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
List: amiga
Date: 04/19/1995 12:06:10
Someone on this list mentioned having done this successfully, I think...

I want INN set up so that I keep some groups locally, and others, I pick
up from a nearby news feed.  I want this to be transparent; I want a
news reader to not be able to tell (apart from delays) which groups are
local and which aren't.  Has anyone done this successfully?

Basically, I need to have *every* group accessible, but I can't afford
to have them all local, but I'd like to have the more popular ones local
to cut down on bandwidth on my net feed.

-s