Subject: Xcl
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joe Sulewski <sulewski@haven.ios.com>
List: amiga
Date: 03/24/1995 19:31:32
I recently grabbed a copy of the Xcl server for Cirrus boards.  I am
however having a slight problem. I start X like so:
startx -mode 7 -dev /dev/grf3 -memclock 60

I get a Main! message on the console then the screen goes to the black
and white garbage initialization screen.  This stays for about 7 seconds
or so, then it shifts a bit then a few seconds later I get the standard
X backdrop.  However there is no cursor or xterm.  When I use the
Xamiga24 server I get all that stuff just fine.  Does anybody know what
is wrong with this?  Has anybody had this problem? Thanks for help.
Joe Sulewski