Subject: Xamiga24
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <SULEWSKIJ@delphi.com>
List: amiga
Date: 03/20/1995 23:29:35
I was browsing around in the Regensburg files and in the experimental
directory I noticed that there is a Xamiga24 compiled early on in march.
I grabbed it hoping it would have blitter support for the spectrum but
much to my dismay it won't work.  I aways get the explicit x connection broken
error.  Does anybody now why this is happening?  I thought that perhaps
the library files were out of date so I grabbed the usr/lib.tar.gz file from
the current dirrectory and it still breaks.  Can anybody tell me if it will
do the following?

	1) do 1024x768 in 16bit?
	2) blitter support for the spectrum?

Thanks for your help.