Subject: NFS problem?
From: Stephen Robert Norris <srn@flibble.cs.su.oz.au>
List: amiga
Date: 03/18/1995 07:03:11
	I have an A3000 running NetBSD etherneted to a PC running Linux.  I
have some problems with NFS, which I hope someone can help me with.

	I can mount the PC's filesystems onto the Amiga OK, but after some
large (~7 Megs) amount of data is transferred, the nfs requests start failing
and I have to unmount/remount the filesystem to get it working again.  This
seems to be a Linux<->NetBSD thing, because I happily transfered 100 MEgs from
my PC to an OSF machine.

	I can't mount the Amiga's filesystems on the PC at all; it always says:
mount clntudp_create: RPC: Program not registered

	This is in spite of a running mountd and nfsd -u -t -r 4.  There
is no real debug output anywhere that I can find.  The entry in inetd looks
OK, and the exports file looks OK too.  I can provide extracts from these if
anyone wants them...

	The final thing is I get the message:
/netbsd: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo

	over and over again in my messages log - what does it mean?

	Thanks for any help,
		Stephen