Subject: Re: 060 Project?
To: Daniel Widenfalk <t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se>
From: Aleksi Suhonen a.k.a Metalite <ams@lenkkari.cs.tut.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 03/12/1995 08:02:48
}- Hi,

}- I'm wondering: Is anyone working on 060 support for NetBSD? Who is willing
}- (and able) to take part in such a project? How do we work?

I already probed this some months ago ... The answer I got I
interpreted: "It's not really all that big a job, but nobody
wants to make commitments right now."

}- I have the following: 68060sp (Software package from Motorola)
}-                       Incoming CS 060/50 (When it's released)
}-                       Spare time and lots of "want to"

Of these I have an Incoming CS 060/50 and lots of "want to", but
not as much experience with kernel- and 060-programming as other
kinds... Where did you get the 68060sp? How could I get one?

}- Oh, by the way is there a "developers" mailing-list?

Maybe we should move this conversation to amiga-dev?

-- Aleksi Suhonen