Subject: Getty on Auto Answer
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <SULEWSKIJ@delphi.com>
List: amiga
Date: 01/29/1995 17:32:56
I know I've posted this message several time but I've gotten no reply from
anybody.  I'm sure somebody made there computer a login machine.  So here is
my problem and if anybody can help then please let me know.

I wish to allow people on the outside world to be able to call my computer
and login, so they can transfer files and such.

I cannot seem to get the getty to work at all.  I can get it set the modem
to Terminal Ready and with another program I set it to auto answer, but when
others call, I won't pick up and answer the phone.  Doesn't anybody know how
to do this/
Please help me!!!
Joe Sulewski