Subject: Re: NetBSD on Aminet?
To: None <Sanders@wizard.Nashua.NH.US, markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 01/20/1995 14:06:51
On Jan 20,  1:07am, Gail C. Sanders wrote:
> Is there a supported CD based distribution?
>
> I heard there was a prerelease version on a Meeting Pearl CD, but I also
> heard that there probably wouldn't be any more MP CDs.  Does anyone know
> anything more about this?
>
> Comments?

 Voila...

 Yes, there will be NetBSD 1.0 for Amiga on the next MP CD to be expected
RSN. And I provide support for this using the usual channels - mail, usenet.
As I do that voluntary and dont get any money, I would prefer this way only.
I had it happen quite a dozen of times that I was phoned in the middle
of the night (long-distance call from outa-space)...

 There will also be a CD-ROM dedicated for NetBSD-Amiga alone. Read other
posts.

--
Markus Illenseer