Subject: Re: NetBSD on Aminet?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian E. Hopps <chopps@water.emich.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 01/20/1995 02:11:22
Has anyone read the copyright notices yet?  At least I developed my parts
of NetBSD with full knowlege of them (Heck a *bunch* of files are headed
by my own personal BSD-like copyright)

Given that people don't violate those copyrights they are free to
do whatever they want.  If they want to put it on Aminet and make a
billion bucks, good for them.  It would be nice if they sent me some
but I am not expecting it.

Chris.

BTW are the people who are worried about money issues going to send
me some of the money they make?  How 'bout Michael Hitch or Markus Wild?
I don't think they expect any money either though..