Subject: /netbsd: Cannot set battery backed clock
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 01/18/1995 23:17:57
My system time has never been very stable, for some reason, it would
drift by hours in any given day... So I installed and set up xntpd,
and happily have a synchronized time now. Except that whenever the
time gets adjusted I get an annoying '/netbsd: Cannot set battery
backed clock' message on the console. Is there some way to get around
this? I suppose it could be taken out of /etc/syslog.conf, but
depending on what 'type' of message that is, it might disable other
messages I do want to see... Any ideas?

--
	Michael K. Sanders -- msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu

ataxia: NetBSD/Amiga 1.0 - Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
Ataxia Home Page