Subject: A1200 config?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: DE SMET Olivier <de_smet@lurpa13.ens-cachan.fr>
List: amiga
Date: 01/17/1995 13:26:57
Just a stupid question:

I own this configuration,

A1200 + 80Mo IDE (internal) HD + GVP1230turboII(68030/50Mhz,
68882/50Mhz,8Mo Fast Ram) + GVP1291 (SCSI extension for the 1230)
+ 424Mo SCSI (external) HD + Sony Multiscan HD.
(real 68030, not 680EC30)

and when I try to boot up NetBsd with (loadbsd -A -b netbsd)
(btw I got my distrib 1.0 from sun-lamp), it prompt for the root
device, I type 'fd0', it write:
--
2 mice
just a bit activity from the floppie disk then it stop...

Another problem it that the generic kernel say about my scsi,
(it recognize my harware with the right id and manufactuere id)

gcst not configured
--

Thank for any hints to help me to solve this problem...

Just another trouble, (perhaps someone could help me with it)

I got some video trouble on my A1200 since a few week,
here are my troubles ...

In NTCS and PAL modes on a TV set the video is OK, but
when I use my Sony multiscan hd monitor I got in ALL video modes
(DBLNTSC, DBLPAL, VGA, SUPER 72, ...)
short red lines every 2 scanlines waving smootly on the left side
of the screen. those red lines ere present alng all the height of the
screen.

  NTSC mode                     DBLNTSC mode (i.e.)

__________________           ______________
|     ________               |       _________
|    |                       |      |
|    |                       |##########
|    |                       |      |
|    |                       |########
  |     |___ image               |____ red line

  |___ black border

Thank for any hints to help me to solve this problem...

--

  Olivier DE SMET
  E-Mail: de_smet@lurpa.ens-cachan.fr