Subject: Re: sup via term
To: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
From: Alan Kelm <kelm@aix1.uottawa.ca>
List: amiga
Date: 01/14/1995 21:11:40
On Sat, 14 Jan 1995, Niklas Hallqvist wrote:

> What you should do is this:
>
> tredir 871 sup.netbsd.org:871
>
> In order to bind the local 871 port to sup.netbsd.org's sup port.
> After this you can refer to localhost in your supfile instead of
> sup.netbsd.org.  That should get you going.

Thanks.  That was exactly what I needed.  Now sup is working through term.

Thank you also for recommending 'term' to me.  It is a really useful
piece of software.  It's almost as good as having ethernet.
This way I'll at least have a proper snapshot of 'current' to test the
new isa kit on.

-Alan

:  Alan Kelm                                           kelm@aix1.uottawa.ca  :
:  Department of Mathematics and Statistics,  University of Ottawa,  Canada. :