Subject: Re: bootstrap?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 01/10/1995 09:24:47
On Jan 10,  3:54pm, Markus Illenseer wrote:
> On Jan 10,  4:35pm, Darren Reed wrote:
> > I've seen many demo's takeover the amiga using custom bootblocks (as
> > well as many commercial games).  Why isn't this done ?
>
>  Go ahead and write one, talk with Tero Maninen who has a basic one working.

  I've also got a bootblock that boots my A4000/WarpEngine (it doesn't work
on my A2000/Zeus though).

  One of the problems with writing a custom bootblock is getting rid of
any relocatable addresses that need to be adjusted.  My solution was to
use SAS/C.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu