Subject: Re: Strange compiling problem
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 01/10/1995 09:22:28
On Jan 10,  3:20pm, Markus Illenseer wrote:
> On Jan 8,  4:55pm, Jim Torelli wrote:
> > Subject: Strange compiling problem
> > 	I've been trying to compile the kernel for  NetBSD for 3 days
> > now.  When it compiles, it get to the  point of compiling SBIC.C, says
> > that a bunch of variables are not declared, and terminates with an
> > errorcode of 1.  Why is this  happining?
>
>  You did perform:
>
>  cd /usr/src/include; make install ?

  This shouldn't be necessary for compiling the kernel though.  All (or at
least most) of the kernel compiles should be using the include files from
the kernel source tree.  I think at one time the kernel library routines
were using the /usr/include, but that may have changed.

  It would be much more help to include some (or all) of the error messages.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu
Computer Consultant