Subject: inn + NetBSD 1.0
To: NetBSD list <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@muikku.jmp.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 12/28/1994 12:25:58
Hello,

We installed INN on our NetBSD box recently.  It receives the articles
properly and places them in the spool directory.  However, the entries
in the active file are not updated correctly.  Even though article
100 has arrived and sits in the spool directory, the active file may
report that only articles 40-93 are actually here.

Could this be a bug in NetBSD's mmap() system?  That the file isn't
properly updated on disk?

Anyone with a working INN system on their NetBSD system?

Please help!

  Jukka Marin

--

| Mail:  Jukka Marin         |     E-Mail:           jmarin@muikku.jmp.fi |
|        Metsurintie 17 B 8  |     FAX/voice:        +358 71 283 2793     |