Subject: Re: console & X screen?
To: Douglas Slotta <dslotta@austin.onu.edu>
From: Christian E. Hopps <chopps@water.emich.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 12/13/1994 18:02:50
> I have this exact same problem with my Viking Moniterm (hardware
> identicle to to the A2024?) and I find if I switch modes about 2 or 3
> times with iteconfig, eventually it works.

When I wrote the 2024 code I had problems with PAL modes.  Intermitently
the switch to a PAL mode using iteconfig would blank the screen.  I was
never able to determine why.  This may be what your running into.  Since
doumentation on the 2024 is nil I just gave up.

Chris.

P.S. it could be a bug that I never managed to find if you want to go looking
for it. :)