Subject: -current snapshot
To: None <amiga@netbsd.org>
From: None <camattin@eos.ncsu.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 12/09/1994 16:08:28
all righty ... i've gotten the -current snapshot completed.

one problem i didn't think about until last night though ...
i left the non-exportable crypt in there...

if someone wants to get this from outside the u.s., let me know, and
i'll see what i can do about taking out the crypt(3) stuff... but
that is a lot of work, and would rather leave it up to someone
else. :)

As far as where I'll u/l it .. I have no idea, seeing how I can't put
it on regensburg... ideas?

-Chris

--
Chris Mattingly       | My views are not necessarily those of my employers
camattin@eos.ncsu.edu | Yes, this is a boring sig.  Bite me. :)